Man dating eagle idaho facts on dating websites

21-Oct-2017 14:40

A design failure in that phone’s lithium-ion battery caused some Note 7s to overheat and burst into flame. Mobile phones are complex devices and many factors could contribute to a malfunction, the statement said.Samsung Electronics North America, in a written statement to the Idaho Statesman, said it stands behind the quality of the more than 10 million phones sold in the U. Before the Morgans went to bed the night of the explosion, Tony had placed his phone on a Samsung wireless charger.Until Samsung is able to obtain and examine any device, it is impossible to determine the true cause of any incident,” Samsung said in the statement to the Statesman.A third-party company not affiliated with Samsung picked up Tony’s phone on Wednesday, took photos of the phone and the burned nightstand and shipped it to Samsung, which should have received the package on Thursday.Tony jumped out of bed, turned on a light and tried to make sense of what woke the couple up at a.m. “We thought we saw smoke coming from behind the nightstand so I pulled it out and discovered that it was my phone,” said Tony, a software engineer. I had to grab a towel to remove it because it was also melting and oozing some type of a chemical.” Tony opened a door leading to the back porch and placed the still-smoldering phone outside. Something came out of the battery, I assume,” he said.“The smell was pretty bad.” His failing phone was the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge — not the much talked-about Galaxy Note 7 that Samsung pulled off the shelf last September, a month after the model was introduced.Psychology Today directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any therapists it lists.

Psychology Today disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.

A hiss and then a bang had appeared to come from the nightstand in the bedroom of his Eagle home.

“It’s like a gun went off inside,” his wife, Theresa, said.

The explosion scorched the phone’s screen and blew out the back on Tony’s phone.

It destroyed the charger and left burn marks on the nightstand. Morgan to retrieve the device and learn more about what happened.

Psychology Today disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.

A hiss and then a bang had appeared to come from the nightstand in the bedroom of his Eagle home.

“It’s like a gun went off inside,” his wife, Theresa, said.

The explosion scorched the phone’s screen and blew out the back on Tony’s phone.

It destroyed the charger and left burn marks on the nightstand. Morgan to retrieve the device and learn more about what happened.

The explosion destroyed the wireless charger it was attached to and left burn marks on a nightstand.